Have you ever wonder the benefits of kefir before eating or drinking it? Today, I would like to share a little bit information about kefir. Kefir has the ability to cleanse our body, wonder why? Kefir itself has a unique kind of bacteria that has the ability to destroy the unwanted bacteria and some unwanted substance to make our body more fit and stronger.
Some of the benefits in taking milk kefir:
- It can help people who are lactose intolerant
- It has a large amount of lactic acid that easily gives us an anti ageing benefits.
- It has a nature of antibiotics that can help cure against many type of skin diseases.
- Some research say it can cure liver disease such as fatty liver, liver that has been infections like Hepatitis and High levels of LDL cholesterol.
- Kefir has the ability to absorb sugar as we all know kefir itself need sugar to culture so it also help us to prevent heart disease and having a high blood sugar.
It has the ability to make our muscle more relax so people who has sleeping disorders and depression can reassure! (Scientific Proven that drinking milk can help us to relax and sleep well)
- One famous benefit will be boosting our immune system and our digestion.
There are still plenty of benefits that I personally had never experience but heard from friend and families like:
- It helps for people who has kidney stones.
- It cures inflammatory diseases as it has the nature to fight bacteria.
- A great help for preventing ulcers.
- It has the ability to help us circulate our blood so high and low blood pressure can be prevent
- It’s prevent constipation.
Not satisfy? There still more from my research but never experience it like:
- Asthma – I know swimming can also cure this base on my cousin experience!
- Headaches and migraines
- Colon cancer
- Lung infections
Till now, medical researcher still continuously researching on it and the benefits of it is still pilling up. What else will you ask for? Source?
- BenefitsOfKefir.com – The Kefir Grains benefits
- What is Milk Kefir
- The Power of Probiotic Bacteria Kefir Grains
But the way I also a subscriber in Facebook Fan-page in:
- How to start my own kefir at home.
- Difference between milk and water kefir.
- How to use kefir for my diet.
- And more!
After Learning for more than 1 year about kefir, I start loving it!
Just few weeks ago, I’ve learned that kefir can also be use for cooking, baking and smoothie sauce! I have collect quite large amount of kefir recipe but still haven’t try them out. (I can decide what to make 1st!) Once I’ve tried it, taste it and love it, those will be the 1 I’m willing to share with my readers. I’m excited by just thinking to make my own kefir ice cream, kefir fruit cake and even kefir fruit shake!
So far 1 thing I know is kefir does taste like yogurt, for normal people they might now notice the difference. I’m a yogurt lover that’s why I can easily adopt to kefir, but for kids I think you should try adding honey to it. (My neighbor kids doesn’t drink it without adding sugar or something sweet to it, that why I think adding honey will be better)
I also want to share about my neighbor. 1 year ago my neighbor has 3 lovely chubby kids, 1 girl and 2 boys. I’ve interact with them quite a lot, of-course I even let them try drinking kefir and guess what the boys hate it! I’m at-least happy that the little girl love it, she’s about 12 years old that time. Right now, that little girl isn’t cute anymore! The little girl who use to fat became sexy and fit! I was shock about it and ask her about it, after talking to her, her daily habit and daily intake of food doesn’t change much, it might because of kids grow up fast but compare to the 2 brothers they did grow up but still fat. (No harm about it!) So I challenge the 2 cute brother to try and drink kefir and hit the gym if they really want to be fit like her sister. (It’s about the age of falling in love with schoolmate, how I miss my school days. LOL) We’ll the result still unknown, it’s been just a week, I pray for the success of you 2, love you both!